The MP1570A analyzer is designed for development, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, and inspection of SDH, SONET, PDH, and ATM equipment and networks.
A variety of plug-in units and options are available that offer the flexibility to the users to configure various analysis systems for different applications.The MP1570A is scalable from 1.5 Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s, and has six slots to install the plug-in units required for SDH and SONET tests at bit different rates. Installing the appropriate combinations of plug-in units can also perform ATM, jitter and wander tests conform to ITU-T (options)
The MP1570A conforms to the ITU-T recommendations and Bellcore standards, and supports concatenation mapping, tandem connection, APS measurement, CID measurement and pos measurement. The user can measure 1.5 Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s signals using a single MP1570A; previously, this required several measuring instruments.
The MP1570A has a built-in printer and a 3.5-inch floppy disk drive as standard output devices to print measurement results, and to save and read measurement data to and from the floppy disk (FD), which can also be read on an external PC. The user can also save screen data to the FD. The MP1570A has a "HELP" key function that explains operations, functions and connections.
- Conforming to Bit Rates from 1.5 Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s in a Single Unit
- Concatenation Mapping
- Enhanced SDH and SONET Test Functions
- Frame Memory and Capture (Option)
- IP-over-SONET/SDH (Option)
- Enhanced Through-Modes
- Error Analysis (Error Performance)
- Frequency and Optical Power Measurements
- Jitter Generation and Measurement
- Various wander generation functions (Option)
- All 38 types of TDEV TDEV wander generation
- ATM Pattern Generation and Measurement
- IP-over-ATM (Option)
- Option 02:
- Option 10: SDH