HP 86060 serious of programmable lightwave switches cover a broad range of switching capacity and provide easy signal routing for accurate and repeatable measurement automation. These switches provide an important building block for implementing automated testing systems. They are designed to be versatile and can be easily configured in automated test environments. The C series switches feature lower insertion loss, temperature stabilized performance and standard chassis size.
The HP 86060C is a compact switch available with four to eight output channels, one or two input channels, designed for easy configuration with optical attenuators, lightwave multimeters, OTDRs, and other lightwave test instrumentation for either benchtop or automated system applications.
OPTIONS: 002, 017, 051, 109, & 204. It is a 2x4 Optical Switch; Wavelength 1280-1650nm; SMF, and SC/PC connectors on rear panel.
- Temperature stabilized performance with low insertion loss
- Easy-to-use manual interface with visual signal path display
- Repeatable switching with 10 million cycle minimum life
- SCPI-compatible remote commands via GPIB and RS-232
- Multilayer switches and other custom configurations available
- OPTIONS: 002, 017, 051, 109, & 204. It is a 2x4 Optical Switch; Wavelength 1280-1650nm; SMF, and SC/PC connectors on rear panel.